Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 4

This weekend was amazing-friends on Friday, studying, movies and Ugandans arriving on Saturday, and family on Sunday.  Having mom, dad, Matty and gramps here for the morning was exactly what I needed before we leave next week.  I am continually reminded that there is no way that I would be able to be here and embracing this experience without their support.  They keep me counting my blessings!!!

In case you wanted to check out a bit more about our Ugandan friends and their first days in the CA...Check out the IC blog:)

All is well in San Diego...
Hope things are just as well with each of you!

my love,
JD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess...
Seeing you on Sunday was the best! Leaving you wasn't easy but I'm looking forward to our next visit!
As Always...I'm proud of what you are doing.
Love you,
Mom

Janae said...

Jess... I don't know what is wrong with me, but it took me four weeks to realize you had a blog! I'm so excited. I caught up, the MIllion Thanks video had me teared up last night. This experience looks incredible and must be the experience of a lifetime... I'm so proud you're my cousin! Miss you!

Post a Comment