Monday, February 22, 2010

Flagstaff to Phoenix

First of all, I have to say that the road has been treating team Mountain West pretty good thus far.  We have been absolutely blessed with incredible contacts in Flagstaff, who have been housing us, hanging out with us and feeding us.  I could go on (and on, and on) about each and every person who made our Flagstaff stay one to remember.  I have a good feeling that I will be back to visit some of these incredible people again....yes, they were really that great!  The only downside to FS was that our screening today was canceled due to the snow.  It was a total bust, but we have our chins up high after an incredible first screening on Sunday night. 

We're now in Pheonix, and we'll be here and in the surrounding areas for the next week or so.  I skyped with the family AND the Pacific North West Roadie team, as they are all under one Morris roof for the night.  It was so awesome to see them all, but it stung just an ounce because I couldn't be there with them.  I'm pretty sure they had three servings of homemade apple pie (al la mode, of course) while we were chatting.  I just can't wait until May when Mountain West passes through E-town for cherries AND cherry pies galore!

And drum roll please......here is the semi-official Mountain West tour route!
 
 Thats all for now.
My love,
jess

2 comments:

jul said...

your map looks like a butterfly :)

thank you for showing us where you'll be!

love you, Julie

Anonymous said...

This is my third try...Why do I have such a problem posting??? It takes me forever to figure out how to do this! UGH!
Anyway...I agree with Julie...it does look like a butterfly :) Funny!
We missed you on Monday...but loved seeing your face on skype! Looking forward to a Roadie reunion at our house in May!!
Love you...
Mom

Post a Comment